I have a TON of pictures, but wanted to at least get a few of them up on the blog. I still haven't touched my Cooperstown/DC/Williamsburg pictures. With Brent's passing, and funeral, I found myself going through my beach pictures first. Maybe I'll get to the Cooperstown pics sometime before next summer! I'll be hosting all the beach pics on snapfish, or something. I'll add the link in when I get them all up. Way too many to blog - just putting up a few of my boys & Brent for now.
![]() |
| The Whole Gang! |
![]() |
| The Boys |
![]() |
| Crabbing!!! Yes...we caught & ate many crabs! |
![]() |
| Blake waiting on his crab line... |
![]() |
| Austin: Riding the waves!! (Or lack thereof) |
![]() |
| Austin had some sweet kayaking skills! |
![]() |
| Never too old to play in the sand apparently! Whitney & Austin |
![]() |
| Blake spent most of his time skim-boarding |
![]() |
| Cade...not so much. |
![]() |
| Success! |
![]() |
| Brian showing off his kayaking skills... |
![]() |
| Uhhhhhhh..... |
![]() |
| Or not!!!! |
![]() |
| Blake, Whit & Cade |
![]() |
| We caught SHARKS!! |
![]() |
| There were LOTS of sharks!!! |
![]() |
| Blake getting a little too comfortable with Mr. Shark! |
![]() |
| Blake showing the shark who's boss!! |
![]() |
| Gross picture of me...but here's one of the crabs I caught!! All cooked up & ready to eat!! |
![]() |
| How YOU doin'???? |





















No comments:
Post a Comment