Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter










So much for my every day thing...I just can't keep up with it! So...I'm going to shoot for once a week! This is Easter at the Cassell's house in Marble Falls. We had a nice Easter, although Saturday was freezing & actually snowed! Well, it snowed in Dallas - in Marble Falls it pretty much just sleeted. Anyways, it wasn't the "usual" Easter at the Lake. Last year we were on the Sea-doo. This year, we were all bundled up inside! The Easter bunny had to hide all the eggs in the house this year. Don't my children look SOOOOOOO happy on Easter morning??? Blake had found Cade's basket & told him where it was when Cade got up, which started a full-out war & Cade was TICKED, which made Blake get all drama & feel bad...hence, the overwhelming smiles on Easter morning. The only one that was more than happy to smile for the camera was my father-in-law. He just wanted his picture taken! Too bad he doesn't live closer...I'm always looking for willing subjects to practice on!!!

No comments: